MOA Daily Cleansing Ritual with The Green Balm
Hot Cloth Cleansing Kit with a 50ml jar of the amazing, multi-use Green Balm, and one bamboo/cotton face cloth.
Hot cloth cleansing won't strip the skin of its natural oils, which can cause breakouts, it balances and nourishes the skin.
THE GREEN BALM
An organic, calming multi-purpose balm made with yarrow, a magical herb used for centuries to heal and repair, along with tea tree oil, nature's powerful antiseptic.
- Ideal for oily, acne-prone skin, as well as, dry and sensitive skin. It's seriously magic! Use to sooth, nourish and renew dry, itchy skin conditions, bumps, bites, stings, bruises, grazes and minor burns.
- Also amazing as a facial cleansing balm. Safe to use around the eyes to remove heavy eye makeup.
- Not animal tested.
- Keep in a cool, dark place.
Ingredients: organic cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, organic soja (soybean) oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic beeswax, organic sunflower seed oil, organic yarrow extract, organic tea tree leaf oil, chlorophyllin-copper complex, limonene.
BAMBOO FACE CLOTH
The texture of the fabric clings to the face, wiping away makeup, grime and impurities effortlessly, leaving the skin feeling hydrated and clean.
- These are luxuriously soft! 70% bamboo and 30% cotton. Bamboo is naturally anti-bacterial and one of the most sustainable materials on Earth.
- Reusable and Machine washable.
- Biodegradable and compostable.
- Ideal for removing make-up and cleansing your face. Also great if you have a hot-cloth face routine.
- Machine washable and reusable.
Earth-friendly alternative to: single use make-up wipes.
Why make the switch?
Disposable wipes are a huge environmental problem, as most of them contain plastic to make them sturdier. This means that they never fully break down and over time, turn into micro plastics - threatening our oceans and marine life. Also, the chemicals, fragrances, preservatives, and moisturizing agents added to the wipes kill the bacteria and enzymes which we rely on to break down solid waste in landfill sites. Single-use wet wipes hurt our planet, animals, and endanger our health.
Meet the Maker
Magic Organic Apothecary is based in London, UK. They make "natural and organic skincare products, inspired by old herbal folklore and with a sprinkling of magic! MOA formulas are free from animal testing, do not use petrochemicals (mineral oil), parabens, SLS, phthalates, fillers or artificial fragrance and our newer products are entirely plant based and suitable for vegans. We strive to work in harmony with mother nature, each product is considered mindfully and consciously, we actively seek to find eco solutions to packaging and reduce the use of plastic where possible."