Wooden Spoon - I Solemnly Swear I'm Cooking So Good
I Solemnly Swear I'm Cooking So Good
- Made of beech wood - for a higher quality spoon and higher quality engraving.
- Individually engraved by the owner of North to South Designs.
- Food safe, with no finishing on it.
- Can be used for cooking, serving, or just decor.
- Measures 12 inches long, and 2.25 inches wide at the top.
Hand-wash only. Do not submerge in water for an extended period of time.
Meet the Maker
Magen, owner and creator of North to South Designs, started making wood crafts as a hobby in Vancouver, BC. Now in Texas, she uses hand-drawn and digitally-drawn art to create fun, quirky gifts with love and laser beams.