Dish brush, made with white beech-wood and agave fiber.
- Zero Waste.
- Removable head. Heads last about 6 months.
- Handles last a couple years with proper care.
- White beech-wood handle and brush head, with stiff agave fiber (vegan) plant bristles. Held together with silver metal wire.
- Includes a small wire loop at the end, to hang dry.
- Use for general dish washing, or as a mild scrub brush.
Earth-friendly alternative to: conventional sponges, which are made with foamed plastic polymers.
Why make the switch?
No more micro-plastics going down your drain and into our oceans.
Storage and Care: To reduce cracking, keep the wood parts dry and do not soak or submerge them in water. You can oil your brushes to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water. Never store your brush in a wet spot between uses, it will cause the brush to absorb excess water and crack.
Continue using this brush until the bristles no longer work, then remove the head and compost or bury in garden. It can also be disposed in a green waste bin. Stop using the brush head and replace it if you see any mold growth.
Meet the Maker
Me.Mother Earth is a husband and wife team from Las Vegas, NV. "We are not experts at plastic-free & sustainable living and face the same challenges that everyone else does, but we are SO incredibly passionate about our Mother Earth, learning more, and educating those around us. We live the lifestyle as best we can and we are learning everyday. We donate to ocean conservation and other environmental organizations too- Let's make some real change together!"