Reusable and machine washable kitchen sponge.
- Made of cotton flannel and cotton terry cloth. One side has polyester mesh for heavy duty cleaning.
- The interior is filled with approximately 1 inch of thick cotton batting, and reinforced with thread for durabilty.
- Machine washable. Air drying or tumble dry low is recommended.
- Has sisal rope to hang dry after use.
- With proper use, lasts 1-2 years.
- 5 in. x 3.5 in.
Please see second photo for all available prints. In order from top to bottom, left to right: Pineapples, Lemons, Polka Dots, Fishes, Flamingos
Earth-friendly alternative to: conventional sponges, which are made with foamed plastic polymers.
Why make the switch? Conventional sponges have a recommended usage time of 3 weeks. With proper care, your reusable sponge will last you 1-2 years.
Care instructions: Does best if you wring it out thoroughly after use, and hang to dry. When you feel it's ready for a wash, just throw it in the laundry with your regular load and finish by air drying. Your sponges should last you very well if properly cared for, but if you're ready for a new set, carefully remove the mesh, and cut up to add to a compost heap.
Meet the Maker:
Oakpo Paper Co. is a woman-owned business based in Oakland, CA. The products she creates focus on sustainability "so that we can leave a healthy Earth for the future".