LGBTQ Equality Bamboo Toothbrush - Adult or Kid
10% of profits are donated to The Trevor Project - a national, 24-hr, toll-free suicide prevention hotline for LGBTQ youth.
Your purchase supports The Trevor Project, 1% For the Planet, and One Tree Planted. That's a lot of good coming from one toothbrush!
- Adult toothbrush: 7.5 inches long.
- Kid toothbrush: 5.75 inches long.
- Handcrafted bamboo handle is biodegradable and compostable.
- Soft nylon bristles are vegan and recyclable - flexible and fortified for better cleaning.
- Purple non-toxic paint, helps prevent water pooling during brushing.
- Lasts as long as plastic toothbrushes, 2-3 months with proper care.
Earth-friendly alternative to: plastic toothbrushes.
Why make the switch?
Did you know that every single plastic toothbrush ever made is still around? And they will be for another 900 - 1,000 years. When they finally do degrade, it will just be into smaller micro plastics, which are dangerous both to us and to wildlife.
Bamboo is a fast-growing plant that is able to regenerate, making it a great sustainable alternative. It requires no pesticides, and doesn't need a lot of water. It's also a carbon offsetter - absorbing 5 times the carbon dioxide and producing 35% more oxygen than it needs. It really is a super-plant!
Rinse your toothbrush after using, and let dry.
Meet the Maker
MamaP is a woman and minority owned company with a heart-centered mission -- to help the environment and to help others. Each of their toothbrushes supports a different non-profit, and they are also proud supporters of 1% For The Planet.