LastSwab is a reusable and sustainable alternative to cotton swabs.
- Three colors available: black, blue or green. Please see individual photos for actual color.
- Made from durable yet flexible, high quality, and non-toxic materials which are gentle on the skin and very easy to clean.
- Soft and flexible tips on a strong and durable rod.
- Comes with a convenient and biodegradable carrying case that keeps your reusable q-tip stored away safely.
- Contains one LastSwab and one case.
Please note: Do NOT push swab too far into ear or nose. Do NOT apply acetone to swab. Do NOT use on infants or children.
Earth-friendly alternative to: single-use cotton swabs.
Why make the switch?
LastSwab: An estimated 1.5 billion cotton swaps are produced every single day. All of these disposable swabs require resources to produce, ship, and package them, and all to be thrown out after one use.
The average person uses over 400 a year. We can do better!
Clean with soap and water. Do NOT put in dishwasher or boil.
Use as you would a conventional cotton swab.
Meet the Maker
LastObject is woman-owned and based out of Denmark. Their mission is to eliminate single-use products by offering sustainable alternatives.