Round coconut scrubbie. This sustainable swap helps you replace steel wool or plastic pot scrubbers in the kitchen, or for general household cleaning.
Great for heavy-duty cleaning.
- Zero Waste.
- 4'' x 4'' x 2''
- Coconut fiber bristles and a metal wire.
- Stiff but malleable coconut husk bristles especially designed to handle heavy duty cleaning; ideal for scrubbing out stains, stuck on food, removing labels from jars, tub and shower build-up, etc.
- Works on a variety of surfaces, including cast iron.
- Can be used for 6 months - 1 year.
- Place in a dry spot when not in use.
- Can be demoted to household cleaning then home composted. Metal wire can be scrap metal recycled.
Earth-friendly alternative to: conventional sponges, which are made with foamed plastic polymers.
Why make the switch?
No more micro-plastics going down your drain and into our oceans.
Storage and Care: Hang to dry in between uses or place on a dry towel to allow bristles to drain. Never leave submerged in water as it will wear on the natural bristles and may cause premature fall out. If you need to clean your brush, clean bristles with vinegar to kill bacteria.
Meet the Maker
Me.Mother Earth is a husband and wife team from Las Vegas, NV. "We are not experts at plastic-free & sustainable living and face the same challenges that everyone else does, but we are SO incredibly passionate about our Mother Earth, learning more, and educating those around us. We live the lifestyle as best we can and we are learning everyday. We donate to ocean conservation and other environmental organizations too- Let's make some real change together!"