Beeswax Food Wrap DIY Kit
100% organic cotton and beeswax food wrap kit.
- DIY Kit includes: three pieces of 100% cotton fabric and a 50g beeswax resin bar.
- Instructions for the kit are included and easy to follow.
- Once made, your three wraps will be reusable for up to a year.
- To clean your DIY wraps, take a damp cloth and wipe clean, or rinse with cold water. Let air dry, and use again (and again!)
- Biodegradable and fully compostable.
- Use to wrap sandwiches, cheese, snacks, pieces of fruit and veggies you didn't quite finish, to cover bowls, or to travel with soaps.
- Do not use on raw meat, fish, or with anything that it hot, as it will melt the beeswax. Do not put in the microwave.
NOTE: Fabric patterns vary depending on availability, but are carefully selected in complimenting colors using only quality, 100% organic cotton.
Earth-friendly alternative to: plastic cling wrap and plastic Ziploc bags.
Why make the switch?
Single use plastics are devastating to our environment. This natural alternative is reusable, easy to clean, food safe, and fully biodegradable.
Give your new wrap a gentle crunch, and use the warmth of your hands to wrap around your food. The softness adjusts with temperature, so as your fingers press it around, it sticks to itself.
To clean, take a damp cloth and wipe it clean, or rinse with cold water. Let air dry, and use again and again.
The life span of your beeswax food wrap will depend on how often you use it, and how well you look after it. Take care of your wrap and it will last around 6-12 months, or longer.
Meet the Maker
Sherae, owner of ScentCerae, creates and designs her eco-friendly products in Phoenix, AZ. She refines the beeswax herself to make these resin bars!