3 bamboo toothbrushes with soft bristles: 1 black, 1 red, and 1 purple toothbrush, each individually packed in compostable cardboard.
- Adult toothbrush: 7.5 inches long.
- 100% bamboo handle is water resistant, biodegradable and compostable.
- USDA Organic
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Soft nylon bristles are vegan and recyclable - flexible and fortified for better cleaning. Bristles are naturally whitening, absorbing tannins compounds in coffee, tea and wine.
- Non-toxic paint, helps prevent water pooling during brushing.
- Lasts as long as plastic toothbrushes, 2-3 months with proper care.
- Plastic-free. BPA free.
- Eco-friendly packaging is recyclable and made out of recycled paper.
Earth-friendly alternative to: plastic toothbrushes.
Why make the switch?
Did you know that every single plastic toothbrush ever made is still around? And they will be for another 900 - 1,000 years. When they finally do degrade, it will just be into smaller micro plastics, which are dangerous both to us and to wildlife.
Bamboo is a fast-growing plant that is able to regenerate, making it a great sustainable alternative. It requires no pesticides, and doesn't need a lot of water. It's also a carbon offsetter - absorbing 5 times the carbon dioxide and producing 35% more oxygen than it needs. It really is a super-plant!
Rinse your toothbrush after using, and let dry.
Meet the Maker
Fresc is based in Boca Raton, Florida. They specialize in basic products that can help reduce waste and plastic consumption with minimum effort.