January Bundle: Zero-Waste + Non-toxic Laundry Set
Our monthly bundles are for those of you who want to make eco-friendly changes, but you don't quite know where to start. Making sustainable changes one at a time is more manageable, more affordable, and more likely to stick! We don't have to be perfect, we just have to make an effort.
January's Bundle is a zero-waste and non-toxic laundry kit for 20% off individual prices!
- 100% New Zealand Wool Dryer Ball Set - 6 pack in a cotton carrying case
- Coconut Oil Stain Remover Stick
Ditch the toxic dryer sheets, which are both wasteful and can contain harmful ingredients, many of which are carcinogenic. Ingredients in conventional dryer sheets include acetaldehyde and benzene, which are not considered safe at any level.
Wool Dryer Balls - 6 pk
Wool Dryer Balls replace single-use dryer sheets while helping the air circulate throughout your laundry and reducing static.
- Come in a cotton carrying case
- 6 extra-large dryer balls of 100% pure wool (3 white and 3 gray)
- Each ball lasts up to 1,000 dryer cycles
- Helps air circulate in your dryer (faster drying)
- Reduces static
- Optional: add 3-4 drops of your favorite essential oil to gently add scent
How to use: Ditch the toxic dryer sheets, and pop 3-6 of these in your dryer. You can put 3-4 drops of your favorite essential oil on one of the balls to gently add scent to your laundry, but it is completely optional. Reuse up to 1,000 times!
Stain Remover Stick, 2.1 oz (60g)
That tough stain on your favorite white shirt is no match for this handcrafted Stain Remover. Using only 3 quality all natural ingredients, the vegan superpowers of this product will remove even the toughest of stains from your clothes & keep you looking fresh all year long.
- The all natural coconut power of this hero of a stick will help lift even the toughest of stains
- Won't damage your clothes
- Scent & fragrance-free
- Palm Oil-free
- Formulated for little ones & those with sensitive skin
- Stick shape is easy to hold onto, making it super user friendly
- Hand crafted in Toronto
Ingredients: Organic Refined Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide
Instructions: wet the stained area with water & rub the Stain Remover directly onto the stain until a lather forms. Put the item into the washing machine & wash as usual.
As a general rule, if it's machine washable, this bar will work. Always do a spot test before lathering up your favorite shirt.