Coconut Husk Cup Brush
Multipurpose scrub brush made with coconut and wood.
- Zero Waste.
- Durable and long-lasting. 6 months to 2 years, depending on care and use.
- Wood is naturally anti-microbial. Can be further disinfected with vinegar.
- Coconut husk bristles are a medium stiffness. Get a deep clean without abrasion.
- Twine loop makes it easy to hang dry.
- Multipurpose: Great for cups, short water bottles, baby bottles, dishes, or as a general use cleaning brush.
- Length: 9.5" and the Tip Width is 2"
Earth-friendly alternative to: conventional sponges, which are made with foamed plastic polymers.
Why make the switch?
No more micro-plastics going down your drain and into our oceans.
Storage and Care: To reduce cracking, keep the wood parts dry and do not soak or submerge them in water. You can oil your brushes to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water. Never store your brush in a wet spot between uses, it will cause the brush to absorb excess water and crack.
Continue using this brush until the bristles no longer work, then remove wire and compost or bury in garden. It can also be disposed of in a green waste bin. Stop using the brush and replace it if you see any mold growth.
Meet the Maker
Ecomended was founded by mother and daughter team Leann & Laura Campas in November 2018 to provide "everyday products for sustainable living." They are based in Tempe, Arizona.