Coconut Husk Bottle Brush
Multipurpose scrub brush made with coconut and wood.
- Zero Waste.
- Durable and long-lasting. 6 months to 2 years, depending on care and use.
- Wood is naturally anti-microbial. Can be further disinfected with vinegar.
- Coconut husk bristles are a medium stiffness. Get a deep clean without abrasion.
- Cotton loop makes it easy to hang dry.
- Multipurpose: Great for water bottles, baby bottles, dishes, or as a general use cleaning brush.
- Length: 11.5" and the Tip Width is 2"
Earth-friendly alternative to: conventional sponges, which are made with foamed plastic polymers.
Why make the switch?
No more micro-plastics going down your drain and into our oceans.
Storage and Care: To reduce cracking, keep the wood parts dry and do not soak or submerge them in water. You can oil your brushes to reduce the potential of cracking if you regularly submerge your dish brushes in water. Never store your brush in a wet spot between uses, it will cause the brush to absorb excess water and crack.
Continue using this brush until the bristles no longer work, then remove wire and compost or bury in garden. It can also be disposed of in a green waste bin. Stop using the brush and replace it if you see any mold growth.
Meet the Maker
Me.Mother Earth is a husband and wife team from Las Vegas, NV. "We are not experts at plastic-free & sustainable living and face the same challenges that everyone else does, but we are SO incredibly passionate about our Mother Earth, learning more, and educating those around us. We live the lifestyle as best we can and we are learning everyday. We donate to ocean conservation and other environmental organizations too- Let's make some real change together!"