Black Sage Smudge Bundle (RESTOCKED)
Smudge Stick with black sage*, selenite, palo santo, and lavender. Tied with vintage or upcycled fabric. All of the ingredients are sustainably sourced and chemical-free.
From serious ceremony to simple cleansing, these smudge sticks stand ready to assist you in uplifting mind, body and spirit.
*From district BATCH: White sage has become the bread & butter of the smudging industry and as such, has raised concern over the sustainability of current harvesting practices. We’ve opted to use black sage instead and will continue to monitor best practices to ensure our smudge sticks reflect sustainably smart harvesting.
- Sustainably sourced.
Each stick contains:
(1) Black sage smudge stick (sustainably sourced). Wrapped in cotton twine.
(1) Selenite stick (sustainably sourced from Morocco through certified USA companies which ensure their ethical sourcing). Selenite is a fibrous, white crystal.
(2) Palo santo stick (sustainably sourced, collected from fallen trees and not endangered)
(1) Lavender (about 4 stems, all natural, US grown, dried without chemicals)
(1) Vintage silk tie (eco-friendly, compostable)
How to Use
Meet the Maker
District Batch is an all-natural skincare company based in Washington D.C. Founder, Marisa Martino, offers a line of luxurious, safe and effective formulas that smell great, are environmentally conscious, and are housed in glass in an effort to reduce plastic consumption. Her products are carefully and mindfully crafted, and, best of all, they work.