Our monthly bundles are for those of you who want to make eco-friendly changes, but don't quite know where to start. Making sustainable changes one at a time is more manageable, more affordable, and more likely to stick! We don't have to be perfect, we just have to make an effort.
July's Bundle is a zero-waste deodorant and lip balm:
One (1) handcrafted, aluminum-free deodorant - 2 scents to choose from
- One (1) handcrafted, organic lip balm - bare or nude (tinted)
Deodorant in glass jar, 1.5 oz (44 ml).
Formulated with raw Canadian beeswax, naturally mined aluminum-free baking soda and GC-MS tested essential oils. Testers put it up against: 100 degree days, a grueling yoga class and new motherhood/nursing. It passed with flying colors! Shower your pits with love + kindness, never any harsh chemicals or toxins. Housed in glass, here’s another opportunity to get rid of plastic in your bathroom!
If you've never used natural deodorant before, you might have to detoxify your arm pits first. You’ll want to use the Lemongrass Detox Mud for a couple weeks, and wash with a charcoal soap.
- Hand-crafted, made in small batches.
- No aluminum.
- No palm oil.
- No hexane.
- No dyes or mica.
- No parabens.
- No synthetic fragrance or additives like phthalates.
- Aspen Bark Powdered Extract helps to resist microbial contamination and control microbial growth while simultaneously offering nutritive skin conditioning benefits.
Ultra-hydrating lip balm (0.25 oz / 7g)
- No scent is added. Natural scent is light cacoa.
- Eco-friendly packaging.