Beeswax Food Wrap - Blue Floral
100% cotton and beeswax food wrap.
- Reusable for up to a year.
- To clean, take a damp cloth and wipe it clean, or rinse with cold water. Let air dry, and use again (and again!)
- Biodegradable and fully compostable.
- 11 in. x 11 in.
- Use to wrap sandwiches, cheese, snacks, pieces of fruit and veggies you didn't quite finish, to cover bowls, or to travel with soaps.
- Do not use on raw meat, fish, or with anything that is hot, as it will melt the beeswax. Do not put in the microwave or oven.
Earth-friendly alternative to: plastic cling wrap and plastic Ziploc bags.
Why make the switch?
Single use plastics are devastating to our environment. This natural alternative is reusable, easy to clean, food safe, and fully biodegradable.
Give your new wrap a gentle crunch, and use the warmth of your hands to wrap around your food. The softness adjusts with temperature, so as your fingers press it around, it sticks to itself.
To clean, take a damp cloth and wipe it clean, or rinse with cold water. Let air dry, and use it again and again.
The life span of your beeswax food wrap will depend on how often you use it, and how well you look after it. Take care of your wrap and it will last around 6-12 months, or longer.
If the beeswax starts to crack, you can re-seal it by melting a beeswax or vegan bar (also available in the shop), brushing it on, and setting it in the oven for 5 minutes. You can do this over and over again for years!
Meet the Maker
Aida, owner of EcoBuddy Naturals, hand-makes all her wraps in the United Kingdom.