100% organic cotton and organic bamboo make-up pads (5 pack).
- Reusable and Machine washable. Air drying is recommended.
- Biodegradable and compostable.
- One side is a gently exfoliating organic bamboo, which is naturally antibacterial. The other side is smooth cotton muslin.
- Round and 3 inches in diameter.
- Ideal for removing make-up or applying toner.
- Comes in a pack of five, with a cotton storage bag.
Earth-friendly alternative to: single use make-up wipes.
Why make the switch?
Disposable wipes are a huge environmental problem, as most of them contain plastic to make them sturdier. This means that they never fully break down and over time, turn into micro plastics - threatening our oceans and marine life. Also, the chemicals, fragrances, preservatives, and moisturizing agents added to the wipes kill the bacteria and enzymes which we rely on to break down solid waste in landfill sites. Single-use wet wipes hurt our planet, animals, and endanger our health.
Launder with your regular load and finish by air drying. These natural materials may shrink up to 10% in the wash, so it's recommended that you use cold water and avoid the dryer.
Your make-up pads should last you very well if properly cared for, but if you're ready for a new set, carefully cut up and add to a compost heap.
Meet the Maker
Debbie, owner of Tabitha Eve Co., is based in South Wales, United Kingdom, where everything is made to order in her studio.