Summer Bucket Lists are such a great way to feel like you are getting the most out of your summer, and hopefully, create some long-lasting memories along the way! This year, I really wanted to focus on enjoying our hometown of San Diego, so here is what I came up with:
1. Hike the Torrey Pines Reserve
2. Go to a Padres game
3. Have a bonfire night in our back-yard
4. Visit at least two new local beaches
5. Have a picnic at Balboa Park
6. See a play/musical/concert
7. BBQ with a new burger recipe
8. Ice Cream at Seaport Village
9. Go to the San Diego County Fair
10. Find the best fish tacos in town
I know this list is mostly specific to family-friendly activities in San Diego, but that doesn't mean you can't put together your own bucket list for whatever you want to get out of this summer! Putting down your plans and goals on paper is so motivating for making them happen!
What's on your Summer Bucket List?! We'd love to hear about it! Post your list, or a picture of you in one of our pieces doing one of your bucket list activities, on Instagram and tag @shopnayeli in the caption for a special discount code! If your account is private, just let me know it's done and I'll send you your code!
Hope everyone has a great, memorable summer! xoxo, Jess
Comments will be approved before showing up.